Supply Chain Management mit SAP Integrated Business Planning
SAP Integrated Business Planning (IBP) represents a cloud-based solution for requirements- and stock planning along the entire Supply Chain based on SAP HANA. It combines classic planning and predictive functions with modern machine-learning heuristics for analyses of time series and business objects. Enabling you to react immediately to market developments challenging your Supply Chain and to cover demands as profitable as possible.
SAP IBP features five modules: SAP IBP for Sales and Operations, SAP IBP for Demand, SAP IBP for Inventory, SAP IBP for Response and Supply and the Supply Chain Control Tower. All components can be applied independently or in combination.
Modules of SAP Integrated Business Planning
- Sales and Operations: Provides a sales plan to maximize business results according to your corporate strategy
- Demand: Machine Learning offers transparent requirements forecasts for vast and overall requirements plannings and - forecasts, also including temporary fluctuations
- Inventory: In considering supply - and demand factors, stock targets of your entire Supply Chain are optimized
- Response and Supply: Enables you to react to occurring changes, consider limitations and to conduct what-if analyses
- Supply Chain Control Tower: Control and monitor your Supply Chain in real time. The Supply Chain Control Tower provides significant analyses supporting you to act instead of react when facing decisions.
Advantages of SAP IBP at one glance:
- Clear visualizations
- User-friendly frontends (embedded in excel)
- Calculations take the entire Supply Chain into account
- Right warehouse- and minimum inventory levels
- Supported by Machine Learning (pattern recognition of demand developments)
- Prognosis features
- Problems within the Supply Chain are visualized by real-time analyses of current developments
- Trends are immediately recognized by means of Predictive Analytics
- Minimized warehouse - and production costs