Supply Chain Management mit SAP Integrated Business Planning
SAP Integrated Business Planning (IBP) represents a cloud-based solution for requirements- and stock planning along the entire Supply Chain based on SAP HANA. It combines classic planning and predictive functions with modern machine-learning heuristics for analyses of time series and business objects. Enabling you to react immediately to market developments challenging your Supply Chain and to cover demands as profitable as possible.
SAP IBP features five modules: SAP IBP for Sales and Operations, SAP IBP for Demand, SAP IBP for Inventory, SAP IBP for Response and Supply and the Supply Chain Control Tower. All components can be applied independently or in combination.
Modules of SAP Integrated Business Planning
- Sales and Operations: Provides a sales plan to maximize business results according to your corporate strategy
- Demand: Machine Learning offers transparent requirements forecasts for vast and overall requirements plannings and - forecasts, also including temporary fluctuations
- Inventory: In considering supply - and demand factors, stock targets of your entire Supply Chain are optimized
- Response and Supply: Enables you to react to occurring changes, consider limitations and to conduct what-if analyses
- Supply Chain Control Tower: Control and monitor your Supply Chain in real time. The Supply Chain Control Tower provides significant analyses supporting you to act instead of react when facing decisions.
Advantages of SAP IBP at one glance:
- Clear visualizations
- User-friendly frontends (embedded in excel)
- Calculations take the entire Supply Chain into account
- Right warehouse- and minimum inventory levels
- Supported by Machine Learning (pattern recognition of demand developments)
- Prognosis features
- Problems within the Supply Chain are visualized by real-time analyses of current developments
- Trends are immediately recognized by means of Predictive Analytics
- Minimized warehouse - and production costs
SALT Solutions is SAP Gold Partner.
From Planning to Execution
Planning is an integral part of supply chain management. Based on the appropriate planning solution, processes can be optimized along the entire supply chain. This requires an in-depth understanding – not only of the actual planning itself, but also of all the systems involved. The basis for forecasts is data from very different areas. In order to use this data for meaningful analysis that offers real added value when implemented, processes must be thoroughly understood and their special features have to be considered.
SAP IBP supports you in planning with intelligent algorithms. Applied correctly, planning with SAP can be adapted very quickly to changing factors such as fluctuations in demand or production bottlenecks – in real time, thanks to SAP HANA and the cloud.
Arrange a consulting appointment now and convince yourself of the practical advantages of SAP IBP with our system demo.
Planning solutions that fit your requirements
Planning within your supply chain is crucial because it is here that business-critical processes take place. Incorrect planning can quickly result in high costs. At the same time, the planning must be very strongly adapted to your processes and circumstances. Our experts have the necessary process knowledge as well as a lot of experience in different industries.
We therefore support you in the implementation of SAP IBP right from the start and offer system demos, consulting and workshops if you are interested. This way you can be sure to get the right solutions and an individual roadmap. For the transformation, we use SAP best practice solutions. You benefit from shorter implementation times and our experience with traditional and modern project methods.
- Comprehensive support: From consulting to implementation to support
- Best practice solutions and method know-how
- Rapid deployment of the SAP cloud solutions
- Consulting by supply chain experts – from planning to execution