SALT Solutions celebrates its 10 year anniversary
Outstanding projects and long-standing customer relations
SALT Solutions GmbH, the specialist for IT- solutions within the fields of production, logistics and retail turned 10 in June. Innovative solutions throughout various branches and the strict focus on the customer enabled the continuous success of the medium sized enterprise.
The 10 year anniversary of SALT Solutions presents 10 years of cooperative and successful redevelopment by the company founders and general managers Dr. Bernhard Blüthner, Dieter Heyde and Markus Honold in Dresden, Duesseldorf, Munich and Wuerzburg. SALT Solutions` focuses on business critical solutions for large and medium sized enterprises.
- Warehouse Management within the pharmaceutical industry: The implementation of SAP EWM for the warehousing and the material flow control within the pharmaceutical environment. The initial coupling of MFS to SPS covered by SAP EWM. Roche Diagnostics, the cooperative project with the implementation partner SALT Solutions, has been awarded with the SAP Quality Award 2011 in silver.
- Major BI-Solutions within the Automotive Manufacture: The Decision Sup-port System for the automotive manufacture in Java-Technology, operating worldwide assisting more than 5000 users of a premium manufacturer in southern Germany. SALT Solution has been the design and development partner for the past 10 years and is also operating as the 24/7h Ap-plication Management Services since 2010.
- Spare Part Supply within the aircraft industry: Control of a worldwide spare part logistics for Lufthansa and other airlines covering more than 50 locations, offering a 24/7h operation. The logistical order management system, developed by SALT Solutions, in cooperation with the SAP Warehouse Management, currently controls more than 4 million material movements per year, ensuring the flight operation of over 2000 aircrafts.
- RFID within the textile industry: Europe-wide conversion of all GERRY WEBER International AG store processes to RFID. Alexa RFID significantly increases the turnover within the stores by means of the 20 times faster RFID scan. GERRY WEBER International AG is now the market leader thanks to the pilot project which will be amortized within just two years.
- Integrated Multi-Channel-Concept: SALT Solutions` E-Commerce-Solutions offer new shopping experiences. Photorealistic shop design and elements such as live-and group shop-ping enhance the shopping spree. Emmas Enkel, a SALT-client, has been awarded with the Oxid-special prize for the most innovative overall concept 2011.
- Mobile support of business processes: The App SALT Solutions Mobility 4 Retail (SM4R), designed for the tablet PCs such as the iPad, presents an ideal tool for the distribution of Fashion- and Consumer-Products. SM4R has been picked from more than 200 applications and was awarded with the SAP Mobility Showcase Award for SAP Partners.
- Logistics software from the Cloud: SALT Solutions’ LogBase onDemand offers a perfect platform for efficient logistics. LogBase onDemand enables the shaping and configuring of all logistical business processes and cooperation in the Cloud, providing a worldwide operative access for all partners within the logistical network.
SALT Solutions clearly differentiates from the general competition in providing a SAP-AMS-certified support for in-house and external IT-systems, while focusing on an efficient growth strategy. A highly motivated and qualified team of more than 40 staff members supports SAP and Non-SAP installations worldwide, featuring assistance in over 7 languages and a response time of minimal 15 minutes. The ITIL certified 24/7-Support of SALT Solutions assures the business operations of customers such as Coca-Cola and Lufthansa. This premium support, made in Germany, will be further expanded in the near future.
Back to List